By Patricia Dwyer Schull
Administer I.V. medicinal drugs knowledgeably, properly and confidently
Because there is not any room for blunders, flip to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug instruction manual . that includes a powerful specialise in sufferer defense, administering and tracking I.V. medicines, the instruction manual supplies concise, functional information that can assist you perform the most tough initiatives you face. Written via and for working towards nurses and pharmacists, the instruction manual is trustworthy, complete, and easy-to-use.
Everything you would like for secure, winning I.V. drug administration:
- All-inclusive assurance of over 350 parenteral medications with the most recent warnings from the FDA
- comprises antibiotics, insulin, discomfort medicines, emergency medications -- and extra insurance of chemotherapeutic brokers with extra supportive cures than you can find in the other textual content
- presents the main accomplished, particular, evidence-based directions on administering high-alert and dangerous medicinal drugs to be had at any place
- each one drug monograph contains management instructions, masking coaching, dilution & compatibility, infusion premiums, admixtures, supportive cures and tracking.
- incorporates a 32 web page full-color sufferer security insert describing measures for making sure secure drug management, together with 6 pagea on placing an I.V. catheter
- makes use of targeted icons to name your consciousness to “clinical alerts,” “life-threatening reactions,” “high-alert”, “hazardous” medicinal drugs, and more