By Gabriel Biderman
Are you an evening owl trying to make wonderful pictures of streetscapes, fireworks, or the evening sky? Do you love to bend time with long publicity images? Do superstar trails or lightning strikes inspire you? Then this e-book is for you!
In evening images: From Snapshots to nice photographs, photographer Gabriel Biderman brings you the fundamentals of electronic evening photography—exposure, composition, and light—and how one can scout and capture different nocturnal destinations as soon as the solar is going down. Gabriel will help you already know the basics and convey your specific artistic expression to any evening state of affairs. during this fantastically illustrated guide you will:
- Focus at nighttime and grasp simple composition rules—and know when to damage them
- Understand metering and turn to guide mode for more control over your exposure
- Set white stability, comprehend colour temperature, and upload flash or gradual sync
- Explore colour, mild portray, and artistic how you can play with light in your images
- Learn what equipment works top to your kind of capturing and strategies for working your gear within the dark
- Discover specialist thoughts for post-processing your nighttime images in Lightroom and Photoshop
Beautifully illustrated with huge, compelling pictures, this book teaches you the way to take keep watch over of your images to get the image you will want each time.
And upon getting the shot, express it off and subscribe to the book’s Flickr group: www.flickr.com/groups/night_fromsnapshotstogreatshots